Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hey guys, newbie here looking for something

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CrazyVtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey fella's, a friend of mine refered me to this board, and from what I've read you guys know your stuff, and I hope someone here can help me out a bit.

    I need to get my hands on a strong, built B18C. I've got a 91 CRX and the B18 I had is no longer with us (RIP). I don't want to waste my time having one built, I was curious if anyone here has one, or knows of someone who has one (Bottom end and head, I don't need cams) that's suitable for turbo...

    Its ok if its slightly used. We're past the start of the race season, and I don't have time to be playing with some engine builders waiting on pistons and rods, and machine work etc etc etc.

    Money is, of course, always a consideration, but not necessarily an object. I have a good job, and have cash if someone has the right product.

    I'm in the South East (Atlanta currently, just moved from Longview Texas) but I'd be willing to travel a reasonable distance to come pick it up.

    Also, if you know of any other websites or have a friend that might be able to help me, please let me know!!!!

    Thanks again guys!

    Robert

    PS, email me at [email protected] w/ any info, or just post here, I'll be checking back.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member quadlamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call Engineered Performance in Smyrna, GA. Ask to speak with either Ed or Glen, they might be able to link you up with someone; they are THE shop in the region and Ed is top notch. The number is 770-434-0051.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CrazyVtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet... thanks quadlamp!!! I'll give it a shot. Gotta get this thing back together. I'm getting antsy!!!

    Hoping I might be able to find someone private for a little less $$$$, but if all else fails they'll do if they have the stuff laying there!!!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •